Campaign problem

Guest Mike

Playing the Solomons as the Japanese I lost the Ki-43 unit - not shot down, but lost from the game!!

It was allocated to flying CAP over Rabaul on its own when it came up against 2 Corsair units.

When I started the dogfight there was a flurry of errors - not just one but many - I didn't count or take a screen print sorry, but there were lots and lots - mainly, IIRC, of not being able to find an object.

The status of hte game now is that it's at Turn 3, the Ki-43 unit doesn't show up on hte map at Rabaul or in the unit roster at all.

I've left hte game so you can at least see what has happened.

You will prob have to wait till Dan sees this. My guess is your plane died before your comp registered you were in the game. It has happened to me before too. Do you sometimes have bad computer lag? What I mean is when it takes like 45 seconds to process each turn?

The object bug has been reported by me already smile.gif Beat ya to it! smile.gif

My advice is for you to just delete the campaign and start over. Its very short so just be glad it didnt happen in Daylight smile.gif

-Ray

No - nothing like that - my computer either plays fine, or freezes up solid - no delays.

there were 2 planes in the squadron, so they can't both have been shot down in the first attack, and that doesnt' explain how they disappeared from the campaign roster.