Lobby/game disconnects

Bruce G.

Is anyone having moderate to severe lobby disconnects, or just flat-out game drops? I've had the occasional lobby disconnect over the past couple months, but it was infrequent enough that I thought it might be on my end. But in the past two days, I have had opponents who ranged from disconnects at the end of the game, to disconnects every two minutes. Strange symptoms: the lobby disconnects and the game freezes, or the lobby disconnects but they catch it right away and log on immediately, and the game resumes without realizing it dropped, or the lobby DOESN'T disconnect but the game drops the player for some reason. During all that time, I don't disconnect at all. Is anyone else having frequent disconnect problems of this sort?

Originally posted by Airborne:

What's your specs? Wireless by chance?

I'm not on a wireless connection, but the two people I just played with who had the severe disconn problems both had wireless. To be clear, my connection is stable 99% of the time, and I have put dozens of hours into the game. I think the issue might be with wireless connections.