Unable to Log in to Site

Frenchy

I have seen this happen myself sometimes. Seems to be some kind of cache error or something. Here's what I do when I get the problem of not being able to log in: do not use the field on the left, but instead click on the "login" link in the top right hand corner, wait until the new page loads, and then enter your login details. For me this seems to solve the problem reliably.

Martin

The lobby and site are actually not related in any way I think. Hmm... after logging in, what do you see? Any errors, or does it simply revert back to the non-logged in page? Have you tried refreshing the page after logging in (F5)? (although for me that never solved it)

You might also want to try to empty your browser cache... in IE it is I think Tools->Options->delete temporary files

Martin

Is there a particular page you're trying to get to? Maybe going straight to the page would work. Like if you're trying to get to the Tournament Round #1 page, it is: http://downinflamesonline.com/DiFPortal/Default.aspx?tabid=57

Are you getting a message saying that your login failed? Or does it appear to log in successfully, but doesn't give you access to the correct menus?

Do you access the web via a proxy server? Sometimes companies use a proxy server which caches pages, and this might be causing problems.