Minor Bugs

Skuderian

Hi!

I have discovered two minor bugs.

1) When I shoot down the leader with my leader and play "Vertical Roll" in the same turn, the screen doesnt show me the screen where I am allowed to change the altitude. (It occurs in online game against computer.)

2) Sometimes when I joined a 2 vs 2 online game, where you can normally the 4 pilots and their value than I was the fifth pilot and the game opened many error message windows. (One player was called "system".)I had to close game from the taskmanager, cause their where continusely popuperrormessages...

3) In local games the Wingmans have a graphical mistake, cause they are only visible for a bit more than half of the plane.

I think one other person has reported the problem with the wingman getting cut off, but I haven't been able to duplicate the problem on my machine. Are there any unusual video display settings that you're aware of? A particular video card perhaps? Are others having this problem?

Hi!

I am playing with 1280x1024 with Radeon 800XL card.

I see everthing correct on the screen, except the right window where you normaly see that you can change attitude. I have tested it, and it works if I am on high or very high and shoot down his leader with my leader and afterwards play vertical roll...

I see the time going to zero but cant click anything..

• 1 month later...

I get a very minor graphical glitch sometimes at the last turn (for games involving bombers with less than 6 turns). The rectangular area where the turn and element counters are displayed turns plain blue (like the sky background) at the very begining of element #1's wingman turn and remains so until the end of the game. As far as I noticed, this happened only when element#1 was played by a bot.

Win XP SP2, (venerable) GeForce3 Ti200, Athlon 2800+, 1Gb ram