Long Time Fan

CorpCommander

Hey just want to say how excited I am for this new game. I am a long time fan of DiF, having been introduced to the system when 8th Air Force came out. I have all of the games and a couple of extra decks to fill things out. I also have converted numerous people over to it over the years. Just recently I flew home to see family and friends and my best friend and I spent a lovely sunny day out on the deck playing a Corsairs and Hellcats Campaign.

I am actually one degree seperated from Dan. Dan knows this guy Chris Richardson, and Chris, while living in California now, is a die hard New Englander like me! Chris is the ultimate gamer and the nicest guy around.

Anyway, I don't even have to see this game, I already know I am going to get it. It may suck but I doubt that, the card game is easily my favorite.

I hope Dan considers doing the "Flagship" game this way as well if success comes via DiF - that game had great potential and was fun as is.

--Pete

Hello Pete,

Great to hear from you!

I just saw Chris two nights ago. He came over for dinner and we played the VS superhero TCG.

Thank you for the words of praise for the game.

We are all working very hard on it to make sure it is the best game we can make. I have high hopes for continuing the series and expanding into other areas with the great guys here at BFC.