Looking for player

Hi Pauliva,

you are simply in the wrong forum. Look in the other SC-Forum please there is a link to an SC-PBEM league (Currys league :)with many many players.

Another quite active online community is www.panzerliga.de unfortunatly the side is still in german only, even if most players over there are speaking english.

Have fun with SC. One advice if you are playing against humans the allies without a bid have no chance to win at all.

Regards

Sombra

"One advice if you are playing against humans the allies without a bid have no chance to win at all." :eek:

I've won several times playing allied. Even smashing Germany with the French army in one game. So, it's not without a chance you can play allied. :cool:

Agreed, you can win as allied if you don't use the same strategy every game, have patience, know how to surprise your opponent and your opponent is overconfident.

In one game I allowed an Italian transports to approach the coast of Libya and the Suez Canal. and then my air fleets hidden out of sight of the Axis Air attacking Cairo attacked and destroyed one HQ unit and an Italian Army. Lesson 1 for Axis: Know location of Allied Air.

In another case, I had a transport hidden off the coast of Spain. My opponent was in the midst of an attack in Russia and had taken Gibraltar I took a chance on an amphibious landing in Rome. He left it unguarded and Italy surrendered to the Allies. Lesson 2 for the Axis: Always Garrison Rome.

PS: Read the SC Strategy Manual