Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Hello,

Thank you for the great game.

Playing as the Axis on the easy setting I dropped the 1st FSJ Paratroop unit onto tile (76,9) in Norway. The unit was not needed and sat for a few turns. During this time I defeated Norway and it was under Axis control. At this point I got around to trying to move this Paratroop unit. It could not move due to low supply situation.

To try to get around this problem I shipped a HQ unit to Norway and moved it next to the stuck Paratroop unit still on tile (76,9). I waited and the supply status on the Paratroop unit never went high enough for the unit to move towards the capital.

I assume I am misunderstanding how something works? I read the PDF manual but found nothing to explain what I might be doing wrong.

2 years in the same game later I still cannot move that unit. Yet when I took over Sweden I was able to move units from the Capital of Sweden north and into Finland down to the border with Russia with no HQ unit to supply them. I cannot come up with a reason for not being able to move the stuck Paratroop unit.

Anyone's ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks