Air Cover & FOW Question

Any chance for friendly air units to limit spotting by enemy air units?

I can see several ways to do this

Option 1) Command Option: Air Cover - Air Units providing "air cover" can not attack or move or intercept. They prevent enemy air units from spotting friendly land units adjacent to the air unit. (enemy air units can spot your air unit but not what is adjacent to it)

Option 2) Chance for spotting an enemy unit is reduced by 5% for each enemy air unit in range. If an air fleet wants to spot an unit in range of 5 enemy air units then it has only a 75% to do so.

Option 3) Reduced chance for spotting enemy units according to range.

[ May 11, 2004, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: Edwin P. ]

I'm thinking......thinking about this........OK here's my thought. There should be a randomizing factor to limit spotting in the overlap area of contesting airfleets' range. The side that has air superiority based on the number, tech level, experience and strength of the competing airfleets should get the benefit of the spotting feature in the overlap range zone while the other side is denied spotting in the overlap zone. This should be calculated each turn and there should be a randomizing chance factor so as not to be to definitive of the proximity of opposing airfleets.