SC Buntaland fansite

Thanks for posting this, KapitainKuni. I haven't been active at SC2 for a while because most of what's been posted is directly game oriented and I haven't been able to play at all the over the summer and fall.

SC Buntaland < Corrected Link for Buntaland > which was shortened to Buntaland because it isn't an SC-dedicated site, is intended as a place the SC community and friends can go with topics that wouldn't be right for this particular forum.

My thanks to the several SC-players who registered since Kuni put this thread up. :cool:

For instance over at Buntaland you can learn about the old gamers.

Like this one:

Lucky Zebra aka Herr Zebra or Lucky Elephant or Lucky Hippo or Lucky Zorba or Lucky Beaver or Arjuna

Spam phenomena emerging in 2003 with the sole intention of wrecking havoc. Zebra used to play a lot of SC tcp/ip but got frustrated and quit SC calling it a waste of time. However instead of moving on Lucky Zebra set out to ruin the board by spamming it. His first attack filled two pages of threads before the moderators could catch up. His second attack with a new id “Lucky Elephant” was the most successful spam-attack in the board's history, stomping in 20 padlocks before banning.

After this the spamming stopped but a new person “Lucky Zorba” signed up. This person was not spamming the board like Zebra or Elephant had done and Zorba denied knowing who they were but the word “Lucky” was by now not a good name to chose in the eyes of the moderators. So after some rather strange posts suspicion arose both by the members and administrators and Zorba was banned. It’s not clear to this day if this really was Lucky Zebra or some one innocent or perhaps a copycat.

Time passed and it would take until 2004 before the next attack followed. Lucky Hippo emerged for a brief moment and spammed the board before moderators could threw him out. After this a short time elapsed before “Herr Zebra” joined the board telling everybody he was Lucky Zebra and back to finish his work. However this the fourth time around moderator Moon acted swift and “Herr Zebra” was immediately disposed with just a record of 1 posts.

After that incident no attacks have been conducted. A new player has signed up with the name “Lucky Beaver” but apperently with no intention of disrupting activities. As with Zorba no one knows if this is another of Zebra’s reincarnations.

Lucky Zebra is known for his humorous and hillarious style which is easy to recognise. Together the different lucky characters holds the record for most pad-locks.

Kuniworth is telling the truth.

Sorry for revealing this secret document, Kuni, but I think the time has come for people to stop these accusations once and for all.

It isn’t fair to Kuni to have to live with all of these accusations and insinuations.

I’ve got a sworn statement that proves, at least for me, that he was never one of the Lucky creatures – some of us will recall the way those poor wretches appealed to Kuni for support but in each instance he asked them to follow his example and abide by the rules and to not do anything the moderators would frown upon.

My good friend signed this duly notarized document when we set up Buntaland. I said we couldn’t run a website together unless I was certain of his integrity. I hope that, after reading it, you’ll be as convinced of the man’s innocence as I am.

==

I, Kapitain Kuniworth, do hereby affirm that I have never used the screen name Lucky Zebra, Lucky Hippo, Lucky Elephant, Lucky Zorro, Lucky Luciano, Lucky Lindy or any other form of Lucky, nor have I ever deliberately set about to cause a problem at any website or set out to start a thread I knew would be locked by the moderators.

Signed,

Kapitain Kuniworth

Witnessed,

Lucky Reindeer

Notary, Frostbite Sweden