Hi all, I was thinking about starting work on a slightly revised map that would give the ground a little additional texture, kind of like I did with the European/Australian release of SC. Are there any new maps already out there? Don't want to reinvent the wheel if that's the case.

Hey man what about you do some of your great unit-mods? I've used all your stuff for sc1 so I know you can handle it.

I would like to get a mech unit(the motorized viechle) on the spot of the artillery unit.

And how about you make minefields? You know transform the impassable desert to minefields for the seas? That would be awesome.

Hey Kuniworth, nice to see you're still around here. Sure, I'll see what I can do. I hadn't considered modding the units this time around because the default ones look good to my eyes. To be honest, I haven't been able to play the game much because of ongoing conflicts between the licensing system and my computer, despite the sincere efforts of both Battlefront and the licensing firm. So all I have is my old pre-AI beta functioning at the moment. I'll see what I can do about the minefield thing.

Speaking of mods, I saw a hex overlay recently but had trouble downloading it. Do you have a working link for that?