PBEM help from Mr. Hubert

Mr. Hubert,

I speak for many when I say, we love your game. We are so looking forward to SCII.

I respectfully ask that you do whatever you can to make the PBEM system more secure in SCII. As the admin of the SC league which has become successful, and strongly believing that SC lends itself to be the perfect type of game to play via email, any help you can give us in making the game more secure to play via email will help. Many people who love gaming and love SC will not have 10 to 15 hours at one time to sit at a computer to play. But they will have the time to play one, two or three turns a day. SC is a game that lends itself to playing via email. At least that is my strong view.

I know nothing of computers or programing but from the buisness world I think I know your demands on time and what can be done verses what can be done practically and cost effective. All I ask is you try to improve the system somewhat. If that is even possible. If not then we will at least know where we stand. I just want you to know I think its worth some of your time to investigate because playing via email to me is where this game can truly be sucessful in the marketplace.

Keep up the good work and get the game out before Christmas. Best to you.