*****BREAKING NEWS*****

SC2 DELAYS REVEALED!

Continous SC2 delays have brought confusion and despair in the wargamer comunity but the truth has finally been uncovered.

CNN reporters caught famous SC saga programmer, HC, leaving West Point HQ. Rummors are than HC is negociating with several oficials training academies to release an SC2 'biased' version to suit training academies preferences. The famous PC game would be implemented as a mandatory course at West Point.

Word is that the real problem is the client mandatory requirement consisting in giving the US the ability to use nukes in 41'. HQ personnal at West Point thinks that US oficials training needs this kind of add-on in the game.

An strange greenish short fellow talking with a heavy german accent was accompaning HC. Rummors are this guy could be famous SC player, Terif, and West Point could be requiring his services as the Oficial Teacher of the SC2 course.

oreilly2.jpgyoda.jpg

Bill O'Reilly on the SC2 Delay leak.

"Yeah, well, of course I knew about this a long time ago but I didn't mention anything because I figured, hey, this is probably top secret stuff. How'd I find out? A friend of mine in Sweden who I did a story on once, a fella named Kuniworth, introduced me to another Swedish guy and it came up in a conversation.

"Anyway, that's the difference between FOX and that other outfit, we figure if the government wants to keep something under wraps we respect their decision."