[OT] Sunday Night on Fox, don't miss Patton Special

Also, note...the Germans were rather dumb messing around in Africa. They played right into the Americans.

The Germans lost the Battle of Britian. Once again, not enough firepower, and that was early in the war. It's one thing to fight on your home turf. It's another to fight across water. Gerry didn't have it.

I'm surprised at the number of you who so readily accept the whole conspiracy thing. I guess I shouldn't be as more and more people seem to be buying into this as a way to explain almost anything they don't like or want to accept.

I don't know any legit historian who has studied the material who buys the conspiracy idea, and I don't either.

If you don't have any real proof, all that's left is filling in the blanks with "might have beens" and you can do that all day long and never move one inch closer to the truth.

AZG'

For a very long time being learned only meant looking up what Aristotle said about a given subject.

Legit historians are usually very closedminded and too often have their heads up their asses. The legit historians roundly condemned William Shirer for writing The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich because he was a part of academia.

As for being smugly surprised about so many people buying into this, what I saw, mainly, was people who have a similar view as myself, they're keeping an open mind on the subject.

If I had to answer yes or no, I'd say no, there was no conspiracy. If we take it a step further and ask if he was deliberately allowed to die after the accident, I'd say -- probably.

Sorry, I'm afraid I'm not a legit historian so I obviously have no right to voice an opinion.

-- By that reasononing the legit historians should refrain from giving an opinion on the color of the sky over their heads, unless they happen to have a degree in atmospheric science.

You can take your "legit historians" & shove them up a donkey's rearend. You really think this country is "fair & balanced"? LOL smile.gif This country has some serious "lower powers" in the midst. The power & control of the planet resides in the US Government. The establishment hated Patton & had the prime finger pointing towards them...MOTIVATION to see him dead.

Did you listen to the guy who stated there was a payoff to kill Patton & make it look like an accident? Same dude who helped with the movie, Brass Target. USA is just like Rome,"Et tu Bruta".

The government does all kinds of activities, controls the media, and has/had a plan. Patton was not part of the plan. Patton was LOVED by America, exactly what a tool like Ike didn't want. Personally, I feel Ike's leadership SUCKED! We go too many people killed in the defeat of Germany. Why land all those troops on Sword, Gold, & Omaha? That was a stupid attack in my opinion. Ike sucked. He sucked a President too. He started the foothold for the Civil War of 1964, when the welfare bums started getting free checks. Ike shook up some things in this country, for the worse.

Ike had Patton hit. Just like Bush threatened Perot back in 1992. Too much power at stake.

Historians suck too. Think for yourself.