Screen shots

Can someone explain to me how to take screen shots with Hypersnap DX-4? I have searched all 4 forums and read about two dozen threads, but am unable to get this to work right.

With Hypersnap running in the background I choose my battlefield image and then hit printscreen. I'm then transferred back to hypersnap but the only image I get is the password screen. I have tried several times with no luck.

I have a P2-233 w/160 megs Ram

Voodoo 2

Please e-mail me with any suggestions. Thanks for your help.

I haven't bothered as of yet to use a screen capture utility like HyperSnap. So I don't have the exact answer for you.

Your Voodoo 2 card is a 3D-only card. The image that you're capturing with the PrintScreen command is capturing the data that is actually in your 2D video card's VRAM (which is the password screen). HyperSnap is probably defaulting to this same method. It needs to be told to capture the data off of your Voodoo 2 (there should be some sort of setting for this, but I'm not sure exactly where it is at in HyperSnap).You'll need to read through the documentation or look through any help files.

Open hypersnap and go to (Capture)enable d3d etc, then capture settings below the enable bit and point to a folder you wish to save the pics. Pretty sure the keys to capture are Ctrl/shift/A key.

Also optins and activate have a tick next to activate keys for the keys to work.

A pretty rough idea on how to use it, i have only had it for a few days myself.

There is a help file also

geoff