Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Possible fortification bug

I had engineers building something near Moscow and I operated them to Odessa (they did not finish the work near Moscow);

They completed the building in Odessa - i.e. the fortify order was not canceled by operating - destroying the city in the process. Now, Odessa is completely razed, won't go up in strength.

Another thing - if I have a unit adjacent (diagonally) to a port, it is not controlling it?

Well, you know a good engineer has to completely raze the old to build the new...

I had the Vichy French convert Marseille into an oil field one game. That was impressive; I wasn't sure if that was a bug or a feature! Hubert fixed that one but it appears a couple of bugs are still out there.

Another annoying thing:

Italians ships were busy bombarding Malta, I move some RN ships towards Malta from Gibraltar and suddenly all italian ships faced the direction my ships were coming from. Although the italians did not have any spotter west of Malta.

It takes away the surprise factor :(

Originally posted by Codename Condor:

Yeah, those bugs are there. I conquered Odessa after fortification bug and Odessa just vanished in the air... Port was still there tho.

Center screen is a very annoying bug, Tirpitz plus sub were going to hunt some ships in the Athlantic and it was supposed to be a secret operation...

This has been fixed and will be a part of the first patch.