Dedicated Site for Mods and Scenarios???

This is a Wish-List i would like!!!...who can make it happen???.

ANCIENT CAMPAIGNS Wish List For SC2:

* ROMAN EMPIRE CAMPAIGN

* PELEPONNESIAN WARS & ALEXANDER THE GREAT

* THE CRUSADES

RECENT HISTORY CAMPAIGNS Wish List:

* WW2 Without Historical Start!,...meaning,it can go anywhere at all,...without any pre-determined parameters!.

* ARAB-ISRAELI War Series!.

BY-GONE ERAS Wish List:

* AMERICAN CIVIL WAR

* AMERICAN WAR OF INDEPENDENCE 1776

* NAPOLEONE BONAPARTE' - WAR IN EUROPE

I will diffuse some materials for modding ("Material modding kit") when the demo will be available.

These materials (serie of icons) will allow to modders to realize more faster historical mods you want. ;)

These materials will work with 2D-Counters of the game.

Thank's for your input fantomas,...some would-be game maker will surely take serious note of these 2-D counters that you are making us know about!.

I would like to see a TOPIC dealing with Scenario/Campaign creation...with LINKS to 2-D counters,...and what-ever else is relevant to that effort!,...such as 'Orders Of Battle' perhap's!.

Yes, without problem: they work exactly as originals counters of the game, and anybody may implant them in few minutes in files games for creating his own scenario/mod as he want.

I have made the same thing for :

Napoleon Vs Europe (1° Empire)

Independance War 1776

American civil war 1861-1865

Franco-Prussian war 1870

Roman Empire (Antiquity)

+ Alternate WW II Counters

So, players will have at the beginning, when the game will be available, the necessary material for first mods.

After some explorations in the night, my conclusion is :

1- Great system, more and more better than SC1

2- Enormous possibilities of modding with all periods of history, adding new sounds, icons, etc... : this game is a new univers. The wargame PC I was waiting for during 20 years.

Personally, I don't like the 3D isometric graphic system, but change for 2D will be very easy to do. The only problem is that I have to wait the editor for creating adapted 2D maps

( the actual 3D map don't work very beautiful with my 2D system).

So, SC2 has taken my first night without sleeping... tongue.gif Hubert Cater is a war player criminal, to have not worked faster for this game ! And a more greatest criminal to have decided to choice the system of "on line key activation". In my opinion, he has to take care : this game will be very addictiv, and players who will be deprived of SC2 would perhaps have in the future very dangerous reactions against him, as "junkies" deprived of their drug... :D:Dtongue.gif