This game is a classic!!!

Excellent job in creating a game of "Epic" quality. You are a hero in my opinion to us wargamers who have been waiting years for something like this. I hope you know how appreciated you are. I thought the day of classic wargames was gone with the intro of RTS but you have proved that wrong.

The game has many cool features that make this a very deep game. The R&D and diplomacy add so much to the game. The editor will ensure this game is played 10 years from now and have a huge following. I have left the game running for 2 days straight playing it a ton and have not experienced any crashes.

Questions -

1. Any plans to allow multi player of more than two players to play this game via TCP/IP?

2. Any official Hubert Mods/Scenarios coming? (Korea, Civil War, Cold War)?

Hubert - You are the man and a legend!!

Moon & Madmatt - Excellent job in keeping everyone informed with the progress of the game. You long hours here on the board answering questions to help others has not gone unappreciated!

Regards!

AxisGeneral

Thanks for the kind words, AxisGeneral.

I don't want to speak for Hubert, but:

1. yes, this was actually on the feature list for SC2's initial release, but it proved to be a major obstacle in getting the game finished. AFAIK, it is still on the list, either for a free patch or for an expansion.

2. I think that Hubert has some plans already in the drawer, but it's his choice if/when to reveal them smile.gif An expansion pack at some point (once the base game is rock solid) is definitely something we'll try to convince him of in any case. Not sure what it will cover, but with the powerful editor features it would be a sin to let the opportunity go by without touching different periods. Also, a pack with focus on the pacific (with some special naval combat rules/scripts) and/or a whole world scenario/map would be good options for add-ons.

Martin