Better SC2 Multi-Player Opponent finder

Why doesnt Battlefront have a live chat room or some other "Real Time" way of finding other players? I have been trying for 2 days to get a TCP game going and have had little luck. Ive tried the opponent finder forum but its not a good tool in my opinion.

How hard would it be for Battlefront, HC or whoever to setup a Java based Chat room where players can come to to discuss and find opponents?

What about an 'Opponent Finder Forum' option,...where player's could register with their game playing preferences [Option 1,2,3, etc] as well as to...do so under another name,...so that one is not instantly pegged out for their game playing technique's or style,...this way...both player's can play with a maximum set of unknown's or variable's in their game!.

True and while anyone of us could do it I think it would be more effecient if battlefront did this. A link on this website would ensure it would get used by everyone.

Hubert & Admins: Have you considered a Live Chat room/Opponent finder (Real Time)????

Yes, a chat room, etc, is really needed. Forums are fine for PBEM games, but dont work very well at all for live TCP/IP games.

Its important that the game have a link to this chatroom,etc also. Maybe a link that opens a window to the chat room when the player selects Network in the multiplayer menu.