Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Terif has sc2 guide? and supply?

No, there is no option in the map to see how much supply each square has. It would be nice...

Basically, it works like this <takes deep breath>

- each city has a supply number (usually 10, 8, 5, 3).

- each headquarter has a supply number (usually 10, 8 or 5).

- each square that is 1 hex next to a city of 10 or a headquarter of 10 has a supply of 9.

- each square that is 2 hexes next to a city of 10 or a headquarter of 10 has a supply of 8.

- each square that is 2 hexes next to a city of 8 or a headquarter of 8 has a supply of 6.

BUT... If a square isn't clear but for instance a forest, the supply goes down with 2 instead of with 1.

Supply is explained in detail in the manual that you can find in your SC2 folder - not the printed one, this is not up to date. But in the version on your computer the supply section got substantially enhanced since other new players had the same questions as you smile.gif .

My multiplayer guide with basic staff (can also be used against the AI) you can find here

Originally posted by Freeboy:

It would be a nice add on to include a hotkey for supply overly, or a supply in this hex click on.. great game..

Hmm indeed, holding ctrl or something while hovering to see supply at that tile. Good idea smile.gif Or a supply overlay kinda like country colors.

Hubert where are you :D I know my 2nd x-mas present already.