MPP's from Scandinavia in WaW

if i remebrer well the MPP of Norway and Sweden always come by Convois, and this does nt change either in WAW. even if you have a landbridge to Skandinavia via Leningrad and FIN, the efficiencity of N an S is rahter ugly in MPP via COnvois. i tried this once instead of Africa, and was n t so nice.

Possibly. With a rail line from Leningrad the value of the Scandinavian cities and mines does eventually go up to 8, at least for supply purposes.

But I'm still unclear about the MPP situation after conquest. Do the axis not get the MPP's of the cities and mines of Scandinavia, or do they no longer get the convoys? Or do they get both in WaW?

powergmbh is correct in the sense that if there is a convoy relationship between a major and a minor country then that is the only way to receive MPP. The supply situation is a bit different in WaW where it can only increase if it is connected by rail. So in this case if you can successfully connect Scandinavia by rail to Germany the value of the resources go up but the transfer of MPPs is still only via convoy.