Blockade's and Lend Lease

Firstly, if of course this hasn't yet been suggested before, will you be able to use your advantage in naval power to create a blockade of a port. This could either reduce the unit's supply capability, or its effectiveness in battle that is in the adjacent city or area.

Secondly, If lets say the Unites States had a surplus of war materials (ie MPP), and the USSR is in much need of supplies, like it was after its demoralizing defeats throughout 1941, can you transfer them among each other. Also, Germany could make an effort to prevent this from happening, by itself harrassing sea routes and naval traffic.

Like mentioned before, I havn't quite had the time to skim through 11 000 posts to see if this has been mentioned before, so excuse me if this is old news. redface.gif

i was thinking about that i like that idea. how about to send the lend it makes a transport with the money on it and you have to bring it to russia. Which i was wondering about canada, say the mmps build up and you dont get them, then you use a transport that just has the money and you send to the uk.

Quick summary of SC2 Merchant shipping, from reading other posts on this forum:

First, SC2 will have merchant ship routes. To the UK from USA and Iraq. To Russia from UK. To Germany from Sweden.

Second, The US can decide how many MPPs it wants to send to the UK via this route.

Third, MPPs can be sent to the USSR (from the UK?)

Fourth, German subs (perhaps surface ships too?) can inderdict merchant ship convoys to the UK.