Panzer League for Scored SC2 Matches

This is a German Site for PBEM and IP games to be credited score. The good thing about this site is that it has never been down as far as I can tell and Terif runs it. Good place to find good opponents, sign up folks. few guys have asked me about it in E-mail and ICQ thought I should remind a few.

I finished last season 12th, or something. Should've been 3rd-4th really ;) just not enough time

http://www.panzerliga.de/en/index.php

I was a bit disappointed to see that the league resets every 6 months. I suppose they have the rank system, but it just doesn't give me the continuity that I like.

Still, the best league in town, IMO.

Useful paths for people new to the site:

1. Course/Strategic Command 2

Hints and tips on SC2 MP games from Terif.

2. Leagues/Single/Strategic Command 2

The current 6 month league, with a link to previous seasons' leagues.

3. Leagues/Find Opponents

A couple of weeks into a league it's probably easiest to pick opponents by reviewing the league for people who match your needs - there's a very cool PBEM/online and English/German icon by each name which helps.

@Bromley:

The single league starts fresh into each season - so everyone has a new chance to reach a top spot smile.gif .

Your individual results (reported games) can all be seen in your stats and there is the over-all-league that will never be reseted, so there points will continue to add up and you can see the results till the beginning (something in 1996 smile.gif )- each star as Generalfeldmarschall is 500 points so you can always see how many points in total everyone got since he registered for the league smile.gif .

Thanks! I'm in the third league smile.gif . That's the sort of continuity that I was looking for.

Although it seems wierd that you're in the second league. I see why it's happening, but it doesn't seem right.

Not important though. It's still the easiest place for me to find opponents.

Yeah, it's a bit confusing, all things German are ;)

but nevertheless the league attracts the best and most dedicated players

Originally posted by Bromley:

Thanks! I'm in the third league smile.gif . That's the sort of continuity that I was looking for.

Although it seems wierd that you're in the second league. I see why it's happening, but it doesn't seem right.

Not important though. It's still the easiest place for me to find opponents.