I'm not sure if it would work, but try getting Virtual PC software for Mac. Man...why would anyone get a mac is beyond me...I think I'd kick it if my games didn't work on it. And then I'd throw it in a fire...and then I'd smash it with a sledge hammer...and then I'd go get a PC.

I work on my PC. I've never had any of the problems that the "switched" people claim to have (blue screen of death?), and my programs rarely crash unless it's due to a scripting error of the program (a program not available to Mac at all). I guess the people that "switch" must've been doing something they probably shouldn't have and gotten a virus from somewhere.

Fun, pretty, programless (unless you want to pay 5x more) Mac or cheap, Windows PC with games, plenty of software, and MS Office, which you stupid mac people use anyway...I'll take Windows XP anyday, there's just something nostalgic about it...

You can run Windows XP in a Mac. It is called Virtual PC and it is sold by Microsoft.

Windows is a poor copy of the Macintosh Interface. The Macintosh interface was originally developed by Xerox. In the 1980's Microsoft and Apple entered into some joint development programs in which Apple provided some of this tech to Microsoft. Microsoft later used that tech to develop Windows.

I have used Windows and Mac, both as an end user and for lightweight programing of databases. The Mac is vastly superior. And, it is not more expensive... when you measure all the factors that add up to final performace, and when you consider all the software that comes with your mac, it is more than competitive.

Unfortunately, too many people out there chose their computers based on the number of drawers they have filled with pirated software. These people don't want to change their plataform because they don't want to "lose" the closet full of useless pirated disks. So they never try new plataforms. Their loss.

Virtual PC costs just a bit more than Windows XP. If I had a PC, I would have to buy Windows XP any way. And, I don't have pirated software.