LAST-POSITION-TRACKER!.

let's say that we actually had 'Realistic- WEATHER-EFFECTS' in this game which amongst other effect's,...would obscure the tracking of ground-unit's past a 'set-range!'.

So-Now!!!,...'say' we had a "SAND-STORM!" ,...and now during the 'this-SANDSTORM-game-turn'... we have just now lost the 'VISUAL-POSITIONING' of some of the enemies unit's...that we had bearing's on during the previous turn ...so now...i would like to ask if it would be an idea to put into game-play...a "LAST-POSITION-TRACKER" ...that could show you after pressing the appropriate-key,...perhap's using somekind of 'translucent-image' of the original-unit ..."where" it was positioned "where-ever" during the previous turn!.

In other word's,...telling you where unit's during the previous turn were located,...since now during this present SANDSTORM-TURN... you are now no-longer able to see them for now!.

[ June 21, 2008, 09:31 PM: Message edited by: Retributar ]

Retributar you sure are raising some interesting thoughts.I guess it would depend on how big the sandstorm was as far as loosing track of a whole army or even a corps.I dont know how big these sanstorms got or how long they lasted.I could also see it effecting the morale of the troops.