Will it be possible to change length on turns?

As currently constituted (... meaning, Hubert might well exercise his prerogative, or somatic reflexes, and change things around ;) )

You have the option of selecting seasonal or weekly turns, but not "monthly."

Also, you can use that amazing! Editor to make those turns "alternate" or "simultaneous."

Finally, you can "normalize" production, or not, which will cause the flow of MPPs to be the same for each turn, or adjusted per season as with SC1.

Upshot? smile.gif

You have the option to play, say... 4-week turns, simultaneous (... so that each side plays on the same calendar date) AND you can set the production to "normalized" so that you will receive the same amount of MPPs each turn, instead of a "weather-weighted calculation."

Perhaps best, this added feature will go a long way in assisting all of those who would like to make any sort of smaller scaled scenario, true? :cool:

Yer welcome indeed Edwin P.

**Somewhere once... in a far, and free thinking, and fine fabulous Land, somebody... had wondered?

HOW could I introduce "impassable" mountain tiles in Korea? :confused:

Well, why not use those new "Quatara depression" tiles for Egypt which prevent movement... and use "paint" or some other sly artisan device to create a new terrain icon, which could then be substituted for the depression tile in the Korea scenario?

I intend to try that for some sort of... swaying Palm Trees - surrounding cool breeze Oasis... for my own "Pz Armee Afrika" scenario... :cool: