Has the accursed and dreaded PBEM reload cheat been fixed? Ive tested it (by emailing turns to myself), and it doesn't look like it has. :confused: :eek:

The PBEM feature is still one of my favorites, especially with getting in games with old friends when I get a few spare minutes. I was really hoping this would be fixed in SC2. Anybody weigh in yet with their experiences on this yet? (And please spare me the "get honest friends" or "thats why they made TCP/IP" fixes ye 'ol curmudgeons! :rolleyes: )

You are correct, there is no reload cheat fix. But there again, these are games for entertainment. Not a way of making a living. As with most of the games I have played, I find that most of the players are people with real problems outside the computer box. If you can not find 1 player out there you can trust? Than you must be a very lonely person. All I can say is get a dog, They tend to be loyal.

LORDY cheating at Strategic Command?

Why not just begin Monopoly with 5 Billion underneath the table? Just say screw it

Pathetic and boring. I want competition not a set winner

I'll turn off FOW for myself and still beat a cheater..they suck that bad they need to use FOW

Haha. No, like I said, no problems with the honest friends I know and trust! Its the ones I KNOW not to! :D

But seriously, I was hoping there would be some progress on the reload issue. I seem to recall talk of a unique key generator that could be checked for reloads. Otherwise, the Reload Counter is useless and a waste of code/screen space. HC?