Good day, I am new at using the editor and have a few questions:

1)I have added new land to existing maps but they are non-useable. How do I make them playable?

2)When I added new cities to England, they are all UK by default. I wanted a few to be US so I can deploy US units from them. How do I do this?

3)I want to place units which are scheduled to deploy later in the game. I can't seem to find a way to do this. Any pointers?

I will keep it to these three for now. smile.gif

Thanks in advance!

1- new tiles are "neutral", you must assign each tile a nationality and a controller nation.

2- same as 1, simply change the nationality of the tile you want USA from UK to USA and controller too USA

3- when you remove units from the production queue them return to the build pool, you then place, once removed from the queue them manually, same as new units

take in mind that changing ownership on some tiles can override some events, In Example, if you change Besarabia to an active nation (it is on romania) then Russia event taking Besarabia will need that tiles taken from the anexation event are neutral nation and you must update the event or remove it,

hope it helps,

best regards,

alarick.

How do I assign each tile a nationality and a controller nation? Via script or another menu in the editor? I am stumped on this one, I have been reading the help and looking for the answer now for a week. I feel I am overlooking it. smile.gif

<EDIT> I found it... it's a right click on the mouse... smile.gif

Thanks for your feedback!