LA City +Naval Base not working

Hello,

In the Global Campaign playing as Allies I cannot launch American transports of any type from the Naval Base attached to LA City. I tried all 3 tiles surrounding the port. Yet I can move the units north to the next base and launch them fine. I had more than enough MPP's and the base had not been attacked and lost efficiency.

Another item which I think should be looked at. The UK tried to move a Cruiser from the Pacific to the Atlantic through the Panama Canal. It cannot. Is the USA the only ones who are allowed useage?

Thank you

The naval base at LA will become US at some point. I couldn't use mine and then all of a sudden I could! I think it has something to do with the oilfields in the USA producing oil for the Axis - after a while they will stop doing so, and I suspect that the port will become yours too at that point.

As to your other question, unless there's a wide enough gap of neutral sea (i.e. one complete sea tile) then as long as the USA is neutral no one else will be able to move through it.

the San DIego Marine Base doesn t belong to USA until about March 1941. See scripts "annexed", this is that the USA minor needs a EXPORT Harbour for the MPP that go to Japan.

The Harbour is annexed by USA in 41 with the title: "US puts full Export Embargo to Japan".

after that you can fully use this Harbour as Allies.