• 2 weeks later...

Here's a quick update to this. I have been working on a clarification of the supply rules. I'll update the User Manual with some rewording plus a few screenshots and examples. Maybe provide a separate tutorial also.

In the process of doing this, we discovered a minor bug in the path algorithm which no doubt contributed to everyone's confusion. Hopefully all will be much clearer with the first patch and updated documentation.

If you can't identify what is amiss, and it's very minor, then I won't say. ;)

Games in progress won't be compatible with the patch. And mods won't be either. I'll mention something here and probably post another reminder later:

Use the Export Data feature for all custom campaigns PRIOR to installing the patch. Then in the new version you can open a new campaign and use the Import Data feature to recreate your mod. There are some script changes, so some of your old scripts will cause errors until these are manually updated to the new formats.

Originally posted by pzgndr:

Here's a quick update to this. I have been working on a clarification of the supply rules. I'll update the User Manual with some rewording plus a few screenshots and examples. Maybe provide a separate tutorial also.

Thanks. A good explanation of these rules is important since it's a very important part of the game. Especially as the Axis in Russia.