Can anyone tell me how to maximize the units in the Siberian transfer as Allies?

I know this stuff is probably in the manual or one of the subfiles or something.

I remember getting 2 corps, 2 armies, 2 rockets, 2 air units, 2 tanks and 2 HQs long ago in the Siberian transfer. Now in all the multiplayer games I play it seems the Axis is going for Spain/Britain/Africa and I tend to have a much larger force in Russia before the Siberian transfer happens.

Now commonly I don't get any corps and a couple other units are typically missing too. My guess is that there are certain triggers as the Axis or Allies that reduce the transfer. Does anyone know what they are?

There is one thing that you can do to maximise the transfer. THe HQ units created are those at the top of the build list, so don't build Zhukov before the Siberians arrive and you'll get him, saving you a few MMP and IIRC giving him a medal's worth of experience.

You can also overbuild air units by one if you build all the Soviet air units before the transfer, but tying up all those MMPs might compromise your ground defence.