Question Morale and Readiness

If this was asked already I apologize but I could not find an answer.

Why do ground and air power keep acrueing morale and readiness way past 100% but naval power does not seem too?

A comparison, in SC2 WAW I have a German Paratroop Army sitting in a German city with no HQ attachment and 0 experience and it has 223 morale and 136 readiness. I have a German naval unit with no experience and in a German port and it has never moved after 2 years but it still is only at 100 morale and 100 readiness.

The manual seems to state morale and readiness over 100% is dependant on experience yet I have units showing it is not?

Can anyone explain this for me please.

Also in the past I asked a few questions and players were nice enough to help me out. I just want to say thanks to everyone.

FuChu, how many Minors surrendered previously to this Leap in Morale? If 3 or 4 all did within 2 game turns it's understandable, it's blitzkrieg and a part of the game engine. At Supply 10, with that many surrendering Minors that is not impossible, or more Minors... HotSeat it and see with that many Minors surrendering what your Morale is, it'll probably show up with those given conditions the same every time.

Originally posted by FuChu:

If this was asked already I apologize but I could not find an answer.

Why do ground and air power keep acrueing morale and readiness way past 100% but naval power does not seem too?

A comparison, in SC2 WAW I have a German Paratroop Army sitting in a German city with no HQ attachment and 0 experience and it has 223 morale and 136 readiness. I have a German naval unit with no experience and in a German port and it has never moved after 2 years but it still is only at 100 morale and 100 readiness.

The manual seems to state morale and readiness over 100% is dependant on experience yet I have units showing it is not?

Can anyone explain this for me please.

Also in the past I asked a few questions and players were nice enough to help me out. I just want to say thanks to everyone.