After SeaLioning Yodl, I'm still ranked #2

I have to admit Rambo you have the aggressive tactics to take a Sea Lion and make it work. I remember that SC1 game AAR, and you both decided on keeping it quiet. I never take the field in SC1 as you did vs Terif or many others. Not like you... That is a fine quality with some good fundamentals along with it...

Although I think I have surpassed you in the chess match you will win the shorter wars with me. So as far as I can say by Record we're Probably Brother to Brother for USA Players. You will have a VERY hard time beating me right now tongue.gif as our last game was, your retirement?

Many Players have quit SC2 after playing me smile.gif but I yearn for more punishment usually

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

It's a fact I'm the number #2 ranked player in the world in both SC-1 & SC-2.

End of story, but if you'd like to make a rebuttal on the battlefield, let me know.

I am Legend, before there was I am Legend.

-Legend

If it were IP it would be worth it, I am usually on-line 10pm EST to 2AM EST lately. That is the latest usually lately... maybe a little later, which is simply put minus 3 hours, 7pm to 11pm your time

I wouldn't mind IP it's some months since I tried that... We always end up in '44 though or '45 fighting for the last piece of bread. heh...