Reload??? I know you guys have already did this once. :)

I need to understand how to down load a new copy of SC2(Under a new file name or what) so I can upgrade to new 1.04 and play some games, I have 3 mirror modes in 1.02 still going. Please advise. I know you have already done this before and I could not find it after hunting for almost and hour. Thanks a ton in advance, Konigs,a newb still. PS. I am already e-mailing elicense to get my number again.

Hmm, I have one directory called "Strategic Command 2 Blitzkreig" and another named "Strategic Command 2". I just alternate which one gets the latest patch. I will try to do it again and give some instructions, unless some other nice person can beat me to this punch.

The good stuff, pbem games are about 1 meg in size, down from 1.5 meg in previous versions. If you started V1.03 and upgraded to V1.04, it still is 1.5 megs.

Copy Jon_J_Ramnbo , meant reloading the actual game, so I can play 1.4. Can not start the 1.4 games, still trying to finish 5 games of 3 mirror matches. Reloading is not cool, only happened to me twice out of 400+ turns, both a video card acclerator crashes, one do to ICQ message. I offered to forfeit both games(Both for Panzerliga points) to keep my integrity where it belongs. I saw how cheaters get treated, and they should be dealt with that way.

Thanks scook, I am assuming you rename the folder when it asks you, that is what I was looking for, all I will need now is my elicense numer, waiting on e-mail and or I hope to find it on my CPU desk. Later to both of you guys, look forward to game soon.

Reload is a dirty word...
Not if yer one of the last

Mans... still standing,

Or kneeling or reeling

Or sprawled all across

The cold cactus grit

An' dirt.

At the OK Corral, pal.

And,

One of them others - can you

See 'im 'ere, Dude?

Over there! in the gloaming,