Post-patch two Axis warpath to major victory.

Hi, me again !

Here is the description of my latest game against the Allied AI, all difficulty setting maxed and this time no soft building limits.

- Turn 2 : Took Denmark and Benelux, as usual.

- Turn 4 : Poland.

- Winter 1939 : Took Iceland.

- Spring 1940 : France surrendered, operated everything except four France garrisons to the Russian border.

- Summer 1940 : DOW on Russia. This time I went in Russia through the northern border.

- By this time I had Advanced Infantry 3, I invested all spare points in it.

- Somewhere in 1940 Bulgarie and Hungary joined, their troops made EXCELLENT garrisons !

- Took Moscow in spring 1941, garrisoned it with 3 German level 3 corpses.

- Stalingrad fell in December 1941, garrisoned it with 3 German level 3 corpses.

- By this time I had Heavy Tanks 5, I invested all spare points in it.

- Operated all 5 planes to bomb London.

- Amfibied 3 German armies and 1 German corpse from Brussels to London. And a bunch of Italian troops from Brest and the port in North-West Germany as decoy. London fell as usual in the first turn of the landing.

- Operated 2 German armies, 2 corpses and my two level 5 tanks to Italie and transport them to North Africa.

- Caïro fell in the summer of 1942 => major victory.

I had 1000 spare German MPPs at the end.

I got to say that Russia took me longer then I expected, those Siberian reinforces are a PAIN !

[ June 12, 2006, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: TaoJah ]

Go into the scripts and double the value of each purchase of Diplo and Tech for the AI. Gives it another advantage while not taking away the randomness of the game. You can also combine this with some event % modifications as well to help the AI even further while still maintaining randomness.

Just save one campaign for Allied AI and one for Axis AI and you should get a much better game from the AI overall.