Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Just remark about Vichy. Not that significant as Amphibious transports issue but anyway ;) . In real history after Allies liberate Paris, Vichy France has collapsed. So, if we want historically correct events in SC2 game, Vichy France after Allied liberation of Paris should be automatically deactivated or should join Allies as minor ally.

Originally posted by Lars:

Er, there was a small invasion in southern France, Vichy didn't just "collapse".

You are right.My mistake.Anyway, I don't think that Vichy will surrvive as independent state after liberation of Paris with or without this small invasion.

If you have liberated Paris the game is all but over anyway unless things have gone very badly in the East. In most of my '39' campaigns it is a race to see if Berlin falls first or Paris. With the U.S. having such a slow production start it is hard to mount a full attack on France before the issue in the East has already been decided. Of course for the most part that is the way it was in history as well.

Guest Mike
Originally posted by vveedd:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Er, there was a small invasion in southern France, Vichy didn't just "collapse".

You are right.My mistake.Anyway, I don't think that Vichy will surrvive as independent state after liberation of Paris with or without this small invasion. </font>