Did anyone ever...

Not sure if it was maxed difficulty AI, got a very early 42 axis win. With a lot of luck ,no diplo, all money on german corp,perfect weather and some lucky tech. dow russia straight after poland ignore everything but killing Moscow and ignored Paris to Sealion into UK from Norway. AI is so dumb that the French just sit there and the US just build up a billion men who are caught in traffic at the new jersey turnpike.not much fun though though playing AI.

The AI is having a hard time vs my Polish troops lol tongue.gif I could prolly win if i'd transfer my african troops over and invade the Reich.

I took over Norway and Africa, and by the time Barbarossa should be starting i was still holding onto France and Denmark. France fell though, but the Sovjets had like 15 armies by then and some tanks tongue.gif

poland.jpg

[ October 04, 2006, 10:06 AM: Message edited by: n0kn0k ]

Hmmm... Ignore France and go straight after Russia, that's an idea.

But won't the UK build up then ? Around London or in Egypt ?

I now send one group to France and then UK, while the other does Poland and then Egypt.

Then they merge and go after Russia.

I can't seem to get a victory before spring 1942 with this. But I got to say that I am always unlucky with tank research. I only research infantry and then all in tanks, but I never get to level 3 for tanks.