I would very much like minefields to be included in the next patch. 1 type for water and 1 type for land to use in tactical scenarios.

Ive tried really hard to simulate naval mines with the editor but it just wont work out in a good way.

First I tried to change one of the empty land tiles into mines but it wont work at all. Besides getting weird results using land tiles make the war map look like crap. And if you use water tiles ships can just pass through the tile with no effect.

After this I've tried to create weather zones in the water that always are frozen. Worked out but then everything is frozen, it's not possible to get the mines on them. Sometimes the mine-symbol turned out to work but then there were this large white frozen border all across them. So it looked weird, sometimes the tile was all white and sometimes just a white border around the mine.

Could Mines be included in next patch?

can you create some glasses and read my post again?
Mod maker, rider of elephants, head of largest army in the world, and an Opthomologist by e-mail too? Is there anything besides mine tiles that can slow Kuniiworthski down?

Originally posted by Scook:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />can you create some glasses and read my post again?

Mod maker, rider of elephants, head of largest army in the world, and an Opthomologist by e-mail too? Is there anything besides mine tiles that can slow Kuniiworthski down? </font>

I can do that! Been busy playing other mods so I really didn't get into V1.3 very much. Just do your 1st turn and email it to me. downloading it now to get a feel.

Heh, just realized you don't have V1.4 up yet. Just start and send.