Can Martin or Mr. C. give us any kind of time horizon of when SCII will come out? I'm not looking for a specific date, but like - Before Christmas 2004 or better like sometime in the summer 2004. Please.......

Anytime before 2005 would be nice.

After that I'm afriad many of us will just lose interest. I know Mr. C. is hard at work but SC seems to be losing interest as we all wait for SCII. If we wait too long it may only hurt the cause.

Originally posted by Curry:

Can Martin or Mr. C. give us any kind of time horizon of when SCII will come out? I'm not looking for a specific date, but like - Before Christmas 2004 or better like sometime in the summer 2004. Please.......

Anytime before 2005 would be nice.

After that I'm afriad many of us will just lose interest. I know Mr. C. is hard at work but SC seems to be losing interest as we all wait for SCII. If we wait too long it may only hurt the cause.

I hear you, but don't rush the man. He's probably trying to implement all of our suggestions right now and that may take some time. Still, it's hardly the most detailed game in the world, it shouldn't take that long.

O Hell...even though this game will not be as detailed with goodies as i would like...i will still buy it...even if its delivery date is many months past the announced date!.

Its good for what it is...but, i would like it much better if all or most of the ideas in this forum were implemented into it. That would require a larger map-system.

Shaka, I didnt remember it saying 4th quarter. Thanks. Perhaps Martin can confirm that if its true. smile.gif It would make sense to have it ready by the Christmas holiday. Great Christmas present for us to buy ourselves.

Well if you cant really wait for this game to come on the market...try this one for now...the original of this game was the first computer wargame i ever played...and i loved it!.

http://www.killerbeesoftware.com/kbsgames/edee/

Since the first game (EMPIRE)...came (EMPIRE DELUXE)...then this was bought out by someone who now is selling 'Empire Deluxe Internet Edition'...and in Summer 2004 'Empire Deluxe-Enhanced Edition', Its a good game!... you can get it right now!.

-------------------------------------------------

I found a site with FREE-GAMES...nothing special...but whynot take a look!.

http://www.civilwarsearch.com/hutsell/

They have amongst other War-Games...'World War II in Western Europe'.

-------------------------------------------------

'Every Day Above Ground Is A Good Day!'

[ May 22, 2004, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: Retributar ]