Allied AI Mod Version 2 Available

For those who don't check the mod forums, the latest version of my Allied AI mod is up at www.cmmods.com

This is the standard 1939 campaign, meant to only be played as the Axis. This mod does no physical modifications of the map, nor give the AI any artificial boost to MPP's, units, etc. Everything is done via scripts! List of the major things done:

USSR

----

- Prepare to meet the Russian war machine! Better defenses, better research, better production!

UK

---

- Possibility of sending additional troops to Egypt.

- Will land effectively on D-Day

- May defend longer in France

France

---

- Chance to send diplo chits to Iraq.

- Chance to research IW before Blitzkrieg

USA

---

- Chance to launch Operation Torch and Operation Husky.

- Expect US Airpower Domination over Europe!

- Effective D-Day!

For those who play, it'd be awesome if you could post your experiences in the thread in the mods forum. This way I can continue to make adjustments based on player strategies. Thanks, and enjoy!

Ok, played this all day on Saturday. Got up to summer of 43.

The Heavy Tank 1 entrenched in Paris was a bit of a surprise in the beginning. Made that particular siege a pain.

USSR is much, much tougher. I'm running in to Infantry Weapons 3 Armies and Corps left and right. Even with Axis IW3 and Heavy Tank 3 I'm sorta bogged down after taking Moscow. Think I've rebuilt just about every infantry unit. Twice.

US has done the Africa bit, moving on to Tunisia instead of just sitting there, so you got that right. No D-day or Husky yet, but I'm sure it's coming.

I uploaded another version a day or so after the first one, do you know if you're playing version 2 or 2.1? In the original version Husky wasn't happening because I realized shortly after releasing the mod that I had to change a simple parameter (The US was using units in the US for Husky, not the ones still in Africa). Plus tweaked D-Day a bit (which still needs one more change!). Seems like it happens sometimes, other times not.

Also, in 2.1 the US has a one-time 50% chance of doing Torch depending on the situation in the Middle-East, otherwise they send their troops to the UK for D-Day.