Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Looking For SC2 Game

All right, have the game, poked around for about 10 minutes. The only way to learn this thing is to play. If you want to play TCP now, my Axis game is up at 192.168.1.100, waiting for an opponent. I have soft build limits on, plus 7 minute timer. Other than that, no rules, as we won't findout if game is balanced until we test it.

I'm an intermediate SC 1 player, and will take anyone...these are pre-season games anyway. (I don't see anyone posting on opponent's forum yet, that's why I'm posting here.) I probably can't play the whole thing TCP though, would like to finish by PBEM. I have a few ideas on Axis side, read Hellraiser and Condor's AAR, and think the Axis player needs to do things much differently than SC 1

Bob

yeah, I've got the same issue I have two computers networked Blashy. This dude cannot host but you up for a game m8 ;) I bet you all that beta testing experience won't stand for much vs the superiority Arrogance of the Liam tongue.gif

He can host, he just has to check what is the IP of his router from his cable company and give access to his private IP to the public via his router interface.

Easier said than done when you know what you are talking about, sorry I can't be more help :( .