how do win operation overload as axis

I don't get how you can way this campaign as axis as in the first turn the western allies are going up against 1 strong army and one weak one (7th Army after attacks) while they have a tank group 4 armies and 5 corps, and in the eastern front the communist assholes destroy your important units and are about ready to destroy all your other units in the next three or four turns. Not to mention the western allies air power it's just impossible to win this as Axis. I can win everything else mini campagain or major campagian as axis or allies and 44 as allies but not with axis I can even win the D day campaign as the axis but not operation overload. Does anyone have any suggestions as they would be greatly apprecated.

control of the skies is crucial against the ai in the west - invest in long range and air tech and you will have an easier time.

Whenever he places any air units, you would be able to see it and destroy it. Also you need this to get a sealion done (to destroy his bomber and fighter unit or else he can spot your ampibs and then his navy is all over you). You can be slow in Russia after diverting for sealion but easily shift forces east after you are done.

ok thanks but are you suppose to send air units to the western front from the eastern front. Cause the allies have i think 6 fighters, 2 strategic bombers, and 2 tactical bombers against your 2 although they are better then the western allies. have you every used that strategy and won before

Overlord as Axis is almost impossible to win. The key can be to clear the Italian theater first and we defensive on the other theaters, then divert the free forces to the west. But it doesn`t work on normal difficulty levels, you have to lower it a bit. Playing that one on 100%/+0 will lead to frustation. In SC1 the 44 campaign was fairly easy to win, but in SC2 it is kind of mission impossible.

ok thanks but are you suppose to send air units to the western front from the eastern front. Cause the allies have i think 6 fighters, 2 strategic bombers, and 2 tactical bombers against your 2 although they are better then the western allies. have you every used that strategy and won before

nope - you must get this going on late 40 and early 41 - just make sure you have enough ground forces in the east after you amphib UK as USSR readiness jumps when you take the UK islands- you can try this strategy on lower difficulty levels and then bring it up.

The key is to destroy one unit at a time -UK can't replace it's forces easily. Make sure your navy is also on standby to screen as needed.

by '44 it's too late to overcome.

thanks i tried my best again and even kept a reserve force for my own battle of bulge but the Russians already were encircling Berlin I've come to the conclusion that it's impossible to win. i was talking about 44 not 40 or 41 but thanks anyway.