quick newbie question about aircraft

First, are both the US and Canada at war with Germany? If not then they can't be operated or transported. Second, some Canadian units may not be moved at all. Although if I'm wrong someone will say something, I'm sure. smile.gif

wolfkin you cant operate the Canadian plane out of North America(you can move their troops and ships).As far as the Amis.go once they are at war and you have enough mpps just click on the Aircraft and the option to operate will be highlited.Click on it and then just move the plane over to England or any other air base that the Brits.have.

Sorry for the delay in my reply and thanks for the input. What I think I heard was that the bombers in Iceland and Canada are stuck there because they are at war with Germany and I have the MPP to Operate them but when I operate them I can just for example move the Canada bomber around Canada but not to the UK.

On the US side your saying I will be able to operate to the UK and if I take a city in Africa for example I will be able to just deploy there direction?

The Strategic Bombers in Canada and Iceland cannot be operated out of their home countries, think of them as sub watcher/hunters, that's their purpose. As long as USA is in the war, you should be able to operate your aircraft to any city of level 5 or higher that USA or Britian control, or adjacent to it.