Played a bunch of the D-Day scenario now, have not played the other to be honest.

But, I have reached the point, maybe sooner than others, where I have realised, ok, I've seen the game to my satisfaction, now playing it more, is like continuing to window shop, when you've already decided to buy something.

Alas, the wallet is empty today, or I would likely be one of the pre ordered "where's" my game" lamenters smile.gif

Please sir, spare a little change for a down on his luck wargamer smile.gif

It's going to be a long month for me I think. I don't expect to be seeing spare cash till May :(

Pull yourself together man, *slap, slap*.

Memorable lines from Aliens (1986)

Hicks: Hey! I know we're all in strung out shape but stay frosty and alert. We can't afford to let one of those bastards in here.

Hudson: Game over man... Game over!

Bishop: I'm afraid I have some bad news.

Hudson: Well that's a switch.

Apone: All right you guys, we're a team and there's nothing to worry about. We come here, and we gonna conquer, and we gonna kick some. Is that understood?

Marines: Yes Sir!

Apone: That's what we gonna do, sweethearts. We are going to go and get some. All right people, on the ready line!

[the drop-ship crashes]

Hudson: Well that's great, that's just f***in' great man. Now what the f*** are we supposed to do? We're in some real pretty s**t now man... That's it man, game over man, game over! What the f*** are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?

Burke: Maybe we could build a fire, sing a couple of songs, huh? Why don't we try that?

smile.gif

I will let it slide, because I guess my term was not well chosen.

Burn out in this instance, does not imply I don't wish to play the game.

Actually, what I was getting at, is I have played the game plenty now, I don't want "just the demo" any more.

Alas, I really need April 28th really bad :( (that's the soonest I have a chance at all of liberating funds for my game).

Some no doubt will continue to whack around the demo for some time, but, all a demo is meant to do, is tell you if you want the game or not.

I don't need to play it 100 times on the first day to come to a decision.