First glad for this forum to help us newbies learn a thing or two.

Question for you guys:

I have played the SC2 global map several times as allies and every time Japan some how gets a tank and an extra plane fighting me in China by Nov 39. How is this possible? I tried it several times and I can't even match that at all-especially by that date. I am only playing at dif 100% +0( I know, I know pretty wimpy lol but still trying to figure out the right game plan.)Thanks for any insight.

find the most efficient method to kick the hell outta the AI it is linear and will usually-USUALLY do the same thing every time

Originally posted by newbie05:

First glad for this forum to help us newbies learn a thing or two.

Question for you guys:

I have played the SC2 global map several times as allies and every time Japan some how gets a tank and an extra plane fighting me in China by Nov 39. How is this possible? I tried it several times and I can't even match that at all-especially by that date. I am only playing at dif 100% +0( I know, I know pretty wimpy lol but still trying to figure out the right game plan.)Thanks for any insight.

; Japan (Manchuria Reserves)

{

#NAME= Japan (Manchuria Reserves - Peking - 1939 - Axis AI)

#POPUP=

#FLAG= 1

#TYPE= 1

#AI= 1

#COUNTRY_ID= 2

#TRIGGER= 100

#DATE=1939/11/01

#DESTINATION_RESOURCE= 28,21

; dummy condition position (never satisfied)

#CONDITION_POSITION= 0,0 [0,0] [1,1] [0]

#UNIT= 1 [10] [0] []

#UNIT= 2 [10] [0] []

#UNIT= 6 [10] [0] []

#UNIT= 7 [10] [0] []

}

This is the script that gives Japan the tank (unit = 6) and the plane (unit = 7). Japan will get these no matter what the starting level... as long as the axis is the AI. Human players will never get these units.

Thanks a lot. I would have never figured that one out!!! I was wondering why I could never get those units when I played the Allies.Thought I was just the unluckiest person alive,lol.

So since I have already shown I suck at this game,haha ---Is it better to just give up China and use UK's money elsewhere or try to hold out against those extra units? Tks in advance for any advice.

[ December 16, 2007, 10:41 PM: Message edited by: newbie05 ]