Ok, this is starting to get fooky

How about this: everyone who has a map and wants to show it to all of us and blablabla...WHY DON'T YOU POST IT so people wont have to ask for it and blablabla again???

Here is a link where you can post all those testmaps. How about makng this a central depot for test-battles? This way everyone has acces to them and can test without delay...just a thought...

Test battle storage

I checked out the site and "joined up". Frankly. I don't think that it is a lot of trouble for those that are interested in something to go about asking for it-as I said, I had sent the map that I had made over to the Scen Depot for posting. As I discovered it has not been put up yet by Admiral Keth, I appreciate your offer for the storage, but I have to admit I find your tone a bit curt for an area that is for people to post whatever they see fit.

*Ahem*

Don't attack me for my tone since it is in no way meant to be offensive or abusive. Thank you.

The S.D. is mainly for battles that are finished in opinion of the creator. My intention is to make a pool of battles that are not final yet but need testing. Thats all.

No intention to have been posting in an agressive tone, just offering a sollution that I think would be eay for all. That storage or any other would just make it a bit easier I think.

Nothng more nothing less...

Rat,

I registered (and this checks out as I am listed as a "Member"), but the upload function is locked. When I go to "add files" it cuts to an "access denied" screen. Any ideas on how to go about putting the files up? Did I miss a step?

I may add a few Kustrin to Seelow scenarios (using Poles as Russians and "Lend Lease" tanks)I did a while back as well, if you don't mind...

benpark,

Haven't been ignoring you, things have been tough at work of late (I'm on hour 15 of what looks to be an 18 hour day).

All,

Scenarios always get posted as follows:

1) If you enter the Scenario Synopsis info via the Submit A New Battle option, those scenarios get posted within a day or two.

2) If you simply send me the scenario without entering Scenario Synopsis info, then I will research the varibles and enter them, but when I find a spare picosecond.

Option 1 is always preferred and is the option described when authors submit scenarios. As per the Battle Submission page...

--snip----snip--

If you intend to have the Scenario Depot host the file for this battle, leave these fields blank. Then email the battle to Admiral Keth, along with the name of the battle from the first field.

--snip----snip--

No problem, A.K. I really appreciate being able to contribute to your esteemed site. I filled out all the info, and I can actually see the map listed, but the link is not activated yet. I am sending you a zipped copy tonight, as something might have gone odd since I have both Mac/PC, and sometimes people have probs with one or the other. Many thanks.

Originally posted by Admiral Keth:

benpark,

Haven't been ignoring you, things have been tough at work of late (I'm on hour 15 of what looks to be an 18 hour day).

All,

Scenarios always get posted as follows:

1) If you enter the Scenario Synopsis info via the Submit A New Battle option, those scenarios get posted within a day or two.

2) If you simply send me the scenario without entering Scenario Synopsis info, then I will research the varibles and enter them, but when I find a spare picosecond.

Option 1 is always preferred and is the option described when authors submit scenarios. As per the Battle Submission page...

--snip----snip--

If you intend to have the Scenario Depot host the file for this battle, leave these fields blank. Then email the battle to Admiral Keth, along with the name of the battle from the first field.

--snip----snip--

Keith--Check your email!

WWB