Infantry Rarity

Howdy folks. I asked this question before but it seems to have bumped way off the list and I can not find it now :(

Through testing, it appears that rarity affects infantry but there is no display for how how much on the buy screen.

Is this a bug or is it supposed to be this way? Not a major problem, but it would be nice to see where the deals are. Take care.

Kevin;

This topic was brought up before. Madmatt answered once that the display of infantry rarity would not be included in version 1.01, and he didn't know if it would be added for 1.02. I haven't heard anything new since then.

Here's the link.

Dschugaschwili

[edited to include reference to a previous thread]

[ November 28, 2002, 08:53 AM: Message edited by: Dschugaschwili ]

Originally posted by Steel Rain:

Howdy folks. I asked this question before but it seems to have bumped way off the list and I can not find it now :(

Kevin;

Kevin-- funny you should mention your previous thread. I tried to start a thread about the turning speed of vehicles, and when I posted it, somehow it showed up on the thread list as "Infantry rarity" and initiated by you. If you actually opened the thread, though, it had my subject line, contents, and member id. Guess our posts must have collided in the BFC server somehow.

I don't know if that jinxed the thread or made it invisible to users other than me, since it never got any replies. Too bad, since I was hoping someone would comment on the prospects in v. 1.02 for "neutral steering" on tanks that actually had that capability, since turning speed seems so much slower (and more realistic) under the 1.01 patch.