VIRUS ALERT! WARNING..VERY IMPORTANT!

Ok everybody, something went to hell and gone..god knows what..

But a virus has infected or got into my e-mail and sent it self to all of the people in the adress book..I DID NOT SEND THIS STUFF INTENTIALLY..if you get any e-mails from aaron.hirschi@gte.net/niles.hirschi@gte.net/Yance.hirschi@gte.net...or any suspicios e-mails from other CM guys, DONT OPEN THEM! They will infect your adress book and send e-mails to everyone in your adress book..MadMatt e-mailed me from a weird message I did not send...Maximus e-mailed me awhile ago, and had a simaler problem..BEWARE! It will send it to all, and if it infects your computer, it will do a lot of damage that needs to be cleaned out!, it wont boot properly etc..and a few other problems, this again is unintentional and I apologize if anyone has been affected from me..etc etc. Keep your eyes open

--J. Niles Hirschi

Hard luck - those things are a real pain in the arse. Luckily I use Linux, so when my fiancee received a dodgy email, I told her to forward it to me so I could examine it.

Check out Symantec, Norton, and McAfee websites for info on getting you cleaned up. If your PC is infected badly.

Hope you get it sorted out.

Best thing to do is email everybody in your address book with a VERY clearly worded subject line. Posting here is not a good idea for two reasons:

1. I am sure that not everybody in your address book reads our forum smile.gif

2. If everybody who got infected by a virus like this posted here we would need a new server to handle the extra posting load :D

Steve