CMAK Install Problem

Help!

I bought my copy of CMAK directly from Battlefront (along with the companion book).

I've tried installing off the CD and by copying Setup.exe directly to my harddrive and also tried installing to the default "Program Files\Battlefront\... etc" installation - same error happens either way I've tried.

The install gets almost to the end and then this error pops up in a Windows box:

C:Games\Combat Mission\CMAK\Common.exe

An error occurred while trying to rename a file in the destination directory:

MoveFile failed; code 32.

The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

Click Retry to try again, Ignore to skip this file (not recommended), or Abort to cancel installation.

I've tried Retry and the same error pops up.

I also tried Ignore - the installation continues and gets to the end, then this error message pops up:

Unable to execute file:

C:Games\Combat Mission\CMAK\Common.exe

CreateProcess failed; code 2.

The system cannot find the file specified.

I'm able to click OK, Next, etc. to 'finish' the install - shortcuts are created, the CMAK exe is in the directory...all looks good.

(I noticed some DOS windows open up and run some kind of 'WAVPACK' decompression?)

If I try to run Combat Mission Africe Korps.exe I get an error message saying that "OpenPlay.dll" cannot be found.

(I tried copying the OpenPlay.dll from my CMBB install and it doesn't work - the screen goes black like the game is going to start up, but then after a second goes right back to my desktop).

I've terminated all unnecessary programs when running the install and still no good.

I have Windows XP Home Edition - Service Pack 1.

Any other info you need please let me know and thanks for your help!

- Jeff