New Summer Treebases by Tanks A Lot !! AVAILABLE HERE !!

Originally posted by Lawyer:

I LIKE what I see a lot. Where can I get the rest of Tanks a Lot trees?

Thanks for your excellent work!

Thanks Lawyer.

Version 1 of my trees are at Der Kessel under other mods. Version 2 with undergrowth has been sent to Der Kessel, but they are not up yet.

Maybe Pascal can also host them. ;)

Oh! this is nice! Another outstanding mod from Tanks a Lot. You know nothing effects the overall appearances of the game as much as the terrain and this mod addition really helps in that regard. I can see my troops easier now thanks to this nice mod. Thanks to Tank a Lot and Pascal for getting him to do it. I like it! I love modders! I really do. Well, not like I love my wife or something but you all know what I mean. You do don't you? OK, let me just say I like them a lot. That's better. Again, thanks Tanks.

@#&^%&@# it, you guys are making me write this!

Tanks, I've held off on your trees up till yesterday, been using DD's trees and bases for over a year now and haven't liked anyone elses better. Yesterday I finally tried your trees, both firs and regular and they truly are fantastic! So, the trees stay in my bmp file.

But.......the bases, I went back to DD late yesterday. Look at your pic under this thread, it will show my thoughts that the trees and the bases together blend almost into one. In that pic there are two trees, and the one on the left is ALMOST blended into the background. When you do a whole forest like that, there are lots of specks all over with the trees and backgrounds almost merging(not quite!). Like I said, I love the trees but the bases don't work for my desired look. Once again personal preference only...

Shoeman

Originally posted by mrcobbler:

@#&^%&@# it, you guys are making me write this!

Tanks, I've held off on your trees up till yesterday, been using DD's trees and bases for over a year now and haven't liked anyone elses better. Yesterday I finally tried your trees, both firs and regular and they truly are fantastic! So, the trees stay in my bmp file.

But.......the bases, I went back to DD late yesterday. Look at your pic under this thread, it will show my thoughts that the trees and the bases together blend almost into one. In that pic there are two trees, and the one on the left is ALMOST blended into the background. When you do a whole forest like that, there are lots of specks all over with the trees and backgrounds almost merging(not quite!). Like I said, I love the trees but the bases don't work for my desired look. Once again personal preference only...

Shoeman

Glad you like the trees. I think they stand out from the scattered treebases in the above picture better than my original ones, but you should use whatever works best for you.