Hey, who can I get to test some ops?

Well, like I said... anyone interested in testing a couple of operations for me? Two are fairly long, 6 battles/15 turns, and one is shorter 3 battles/20 turns. If anyone's interested, let me know by e-mail or by posting here.

Thanks smile.gif

------------------

In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit. -- M.M.

Guest grunto

i'll play the 3-20 operation. would you be interested in playing one my road to cherbourg scenario in return?

thanks

andy

Guest Michael emrys

Miyamoto, could you give me some idea of what your operations are like? Time period, location (if historical), forces involved, etc.? I might be interested in one or both.

Michael

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Michael emrys:

Miyamoto, could you give me some idea of what your operations are like? Time period, location (if historical), forces involved, etc.? I might be interested in one or both.

Michael<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, to put it generally so as to not spoil anything for those playing it/them, the first op, Through the Woods, takes place in October 44 and pits a large American force against an entrenched German defence for control of a Luftwaffe airfield. The second, Over the River, plays a German assault force against a small isolated Canadian group in the snowy hills, January 45. The third, One Man Army, is the lone historical mission and is the story of three American companies who are ambushed by overwhelming odds around the Italian city of Altavilla. The lone scenario I've done so far is just a large American force trying to push through treacherous snowy mountains against tough odds. It also is fictional.

Anyway, if anyone else is interested, just e-mail me directly at sanjuro77@aol.com or post here.

Thanks!

------------------

In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit. -- M.M.

Guest ACTOR

I am open to test scenarios and operations. Just send them to me, and I will give you feedback ASAP.

Thanks